download manager with delay start

JT Moree moreejt at pcxperience.com
Thu Dec 21 09:31:22 MST 2006

I need to download files overnight while no one is here to keep from using all
the bandwidth during the day.

Does anyone know of a download manager that has a time setting.  I am going to
script something using wget if I can't find one that already exists.  There are
tons of download managers and I figure one of them should have this feature.

If not, then I'll probably release this one after I'm done.

--
JT Moree
www.pcxperience.com

believed to be clean.