Looking for a Name Resolution solution

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:38:50 MST 2006

Eric,
It may not be a big deal power wise but it seems silly to waste the
electricity for no significant benefit.  I used to run one system all the
time until I thought better of it.  The other side of the coin is this being
consumer grade equipment it certainly bcomes less reliable over time, etc.
Even if I said ok, there are others who resist doing so without some good
reason which I can't really give them.

On 12/20/06, JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com> wrote:

> believed to be clean.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss