printer

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Tue Dec 19 05:44:19 MST 2006

I use Debian at home and need to grab a few other packages to get my HP
OfficeJet working.  The other packages are hplip (and I think there is a
data package as well) and a few of the foomatic packages.  I typically
search for hplip in Synaptic and get the ones that look like it.  I
really should write it down one day.

After you install the hplip and foomatic, you will need to restart CUPS
to have it recognize the changes.