KDE based live cd

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Dec 18 09:55:05 MST 2006

As far as live cds go, Ubuntu rocks. But I'm no fan of the Gnome desktop, so
I'm interested in KDE based live cds. Knoppix is great, but entirely too much
stuff. Kubuntu seems to me a joke. Just a bare minimum kde install over
ubuntu. What is great about Ubuntu is its bare minimum desktop setup, ideal
for basic web users and people who want to type a letter or two.
Is there a KDE based live cd with a similar intent? Not over bloated like
Knoppix?

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations