Scripting Help (was Qmail Toaster Help / Perl Help)

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Mon Dec 18 09:36:55 MST 2006

Now I am able to generate a list of all the email addresses on my server.
The list is in the format...

Email address1
Password1
Email address2
Password2

I know how to replace the '@' character with a ',' character using tr.  What
I now need to move the password up to the same line as the email address and
insert a comma between the email address and the password.  All email
addresses end with a ".net, .com, .org, or a .us".  I have played with sed
and tr and have not been able to figure it all out (I have never used sed
and am not a shell scripting genius by any means).

Does anyone have any pointers on how to do this either using a shell script
or a perl script?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Gilbert

---
[ This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Phoenix Internet ]
[ Phoenix Internet http://www.phoenixinternet.net ]