Thank You!

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Sun Dec 17 09:03:51 MST 2006

Just wanted to let the PLUG family know that we very much appreciate
the certificate and thought behind it for recognizing us as an
outstanding supporter.  We feel we could do more for PLUG and look
forward to further our support of groups like PLUG that offer a real
value to the local Technology Community!!!!  I was not able to attend
(or yet read logs from) the town meeting, but I am curious to hear in
what ways PLUG thinks corporate sponsors could help them meet their
objectives.

http://www.integrumtech.com/community

--
Derek Neighbors