Qmail Toaster Help / Perl Help

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Fri Dec 15 10:23:52 MST 2006

Notice: I am not a Perl or Shell scripter...

Is there an easy way to create users onto the Qmail toaster using a list of
usernames and passwords?  I have been able to decript my passwords from
Imail and create a csv file with usernames and passwords with a simple perl
script that I have developed.  Now I need to create accounts on the toaster.
I have found no help on the WIKI.

Below is what I would execute using a shell to create users into the
toaster.

/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser USER at DOMAIN PASSWORD

USER, DOMAIN, and PASSWORD are all variables.

How would I execute "/home/vpopmail/bin/vadduser" from my perl script and
pass my perl variables?

OR

Maybe, is there a way to create a shell script to process a csv file and do
the same thing.

Gilbert

---
[ This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Phoenix Internet ]
[ Phoenix Internet http://www.phoenixinternet.net ]