Ann: Devel Meeting, Thursday, Dec 7th

Ralph Prowell rprowell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 21:45:47 MST 2006

Alan,

When is the January AzDev meeting scheduled?  Can you let me know as well as
sending me an itenary for the meeting.  I am currently teaching Game Design
at Collins with students that have worked with Java Script, C++, Direct X.
If you know of positions for employees with these skills, please let me
know.

Your Friend,
Ralph