Command & Conquer

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:38:41 MST 2006

> Real gamers don't play wow, because if it was meant for real gamers,
> people like me would not be able to hang in there and play it too. More
> of a joke about how casual friendly it is. Don't take offense to it,
> it's not meant that way. I believe they call it Self Deprecating Humor
> or something like that.
>
> Mike Hoy

actually, I believe one of the reasons for WoW's popularity is that
any level or type of player can find plenty of fun things to do.  The
hardcore folks and the casual player are both at hame there.  For
example, I do not do PvP and I don't like raiding so I don't do them.
I mostly solo and group almost exclusively with people I know.  I also
know people who are ONLY interested in those things and are happy with
the game.  It is also one of the few games where you can log in for
30-40 minutes and be productive.

Of course, so is Freecell :)