party/town hall

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Dec 14 00:26:35 MST 2006

moin moin,

the annual PLUG end of year party is tonight.

19:00 at Sequoia.

We are also having a town hall meeting, so feel free to bring questions
and great ideas :). Check the web site tomorrow for the agenda.

Please bring family and friends and toys.

Yes, Pavlos, there is cheesecake. Just picked it up tonight. Also got some
cookies. Already had some other cookies and some chocolate.

Someone want to bring non-sugar food? Plates, cups, drinks, plasticwear,
napkins?

The Sequoia Charter School is located at 1460 S Horne, Mesa, AZ, just
north of US 60 on the west side of the street. There is NOT a freeway ramp
at Horne, so take the Mesa or Stapley exit north to Southern. Turn south
onto Horne and look for us on the right.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=1460+S+Horne,+Mesa,+AZ

###
What: PLUG East Side Meeting and End of Year Pary
When: December 14th, 2006 @ 19:00
Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa

We invite everyone to bring food and/or non-alcoholic beverages to share.
If your food requires plates and utinsils to politely eat, please bring
them also. Bringing food is not required so come and enjoy the festivities
either way!

Part of the party time will be dedicated to a "Town Hall" meeting. We will
have open discussions about PLUG.  What do we do well?  What can we
improve?  What do you want to do in the group?  The Steering Committee and
the group wants to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Credible sources indicate that their will be one of Hans' Grandma's
cheesecakes at the meeting!  Don't miss it!
###

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Batman Sues Batsignal: Demands Trademark Royalties." -- Cory Doctorow