Command & Conquer

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:42:09 MST 2006

Interesting that there are over 6 MILLION people playing WoW who might
not be gamers :)

I agree, a gamer is anyone who spends significant amounts of time
playing games (of any kind).  That makes me think that maybe the
comment was more toward hardcore computer gamers and maybe even those
focused on games which provide more action and less social
interaction.  OK, I got my flame retardent suit on so ...

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss