ATI TV out Linux Mandriva

Joey Prestia joseph.prestia at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:47:04 MST 2006

     I have a Alienware Area 51 with an ATI  Radeon   X1800 video card
and am running Linux
Mandriva 2007 and am trying to figure out how to configure X to utilize
the S video out right now I have a HD TV and am only seeing the screen
that is on my laptop in the very middle of the TV the screen. The height
of  the picture is taller than the screen and the width is all scrunched
up ?  How do I configure ?
                                                  Thanks Joey Linux Newbie