Command & Conquer

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 23:01:38 MST 2006

On 12/5/06, Nathan England <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I really miss Command & Conquer. It's the only thing I ever did when I did
> have a windows system around. I don't want to wipe part of my system for a
> Windows install, just to play command & conquer, but I'm really leaning
> that
> way. Last time I tried Tiberian Sun with wine it sort of worked, but only
> enough to make me install windows...
>
> Does anyone play any games like this in Linux? If so, what are they? I
> enjoy
> Globulation, but only for a short time. What do you play?
> --
> nathan

I may be in way over my head here.

I like to play Free-Cell (actually, I have sometimes noted
better graphics under Windows vs. Gnu/Linux, however
the Linux [distro] "version" of the game will allow
"more than one level"
of going backwards ["taking back" a move]
- which seems kinda neat).

Thinking outside of the box (sorta, neither "in Linux" nor not),
I also like bridge, Monopoly, chess, and a dice game called
"Sparkle".
Do crossword puzzles & sudoku count?
Appaently this is not adding much to this thread...
sorry,
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ