[USN-394-1] Ruby vulnerability (fwd)

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:39:26 MST 2006

NOTE: Let me know if this shows up as a dupe post.  The first time I sent
it, the list s/w immediately sent me a notice it would be held for moderator
approval because it was too large (had to be the quoted text) and offered a
link to let me cancal the posting.  I did that but my email still shows the
original replay so I can't be shure the cancel worked as expected.

The nice thing is that within a few minutes of starting up ubuntu 6.06, the
update manager informed me the update was availbale.  Eat crud and die M$ :)

Aaah well we live in a world of risks.  I admit I drank mothers milk as a
babe and was doomed forever.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss