Command & Conquer

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:09:36 MST 2006

A company do web work for from time to time has released a new game that is
linux capable:
http://www.garagegames.com/mg/snapshot/view.php?qid=1325

There are few more I think at the garagegames site that also are linux
playable games. I would recommend Dark-Horizons Lore, but that is a mech
shoot 'em up so it probably isn't what Dazed would be looking for.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell