Command & Conquer

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Dec 7 00:27:00 MST 2006

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 21:46, Nathan England wrote:
> All,
>
> I really miss Command & Conquer. It's the only thing I ever did when I did
> have a windows system around. I don't want to wipe part of my system for a
> Windows install, just to play command & conquer, but I'm really leaning
> that way. Last time I tried Tiberian Sun with wine it sort of worked, but
> only enough to make me install windows...
>
> Does anyone play any games like this in Linux? If so, what are they? I
> enjoy Globulation, but only for a short time. What do you play?

Sorry to reply to my own, but I have found a game that satifies my urge since
I wrote this. I typed it up last night, but it never got sent.

http://wz2100.net War Zone 2100 rocks!
But I'm still open for any other great games you guys play. Any suggestions?

nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations