Qmail Toaster

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug at phxinternet.net
Tue Dec 5 17:24:53 MST 2006

Do any of you have experience with the Qmail Toaster Project?

I have setup a new mail server using the Qmail Toaster found at
http://www.qmailtoaster.com and am having problems setting up relaying for
my local IPs.  I have some applications that need to send email that do not
authenticate and the qmail toaster requires me to authenticate smtp.

The message I get when trying to send a non-authenticated message is as
follows from the System Administrator...