strange erratic behavior

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Dec 5 16:19:17 MST 2006

.
Thanks for these tips and suggestions.  I must admit I have
not checked all the connections, so will do that.  Also, while
this computer is fairly new (self-built), it has an old video
card and I probably should upgrade the video card, but don't
know what card to get and I've been hesitant to make any
changes because it seems that any time I change anything
changes always seem to create new problems.

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Dazed_75 wrote