Slow system. I found what the problem is! (maybe)

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Dec 5 04:42:33 MST 2006

I did as you suggested but it responded "could not find program......" so
it seems that program is not on this box. My experience (limited as it is)
says that if i do remove it I will no longer be able to instaant message.
I once had an IM box up, killed nspluginviewer, and the IM box was
inactive afterwards.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 22:26:42 -0700, JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com>
wrote:

--