PhxBUG Meeting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Dec 4 23:38:59 MST 2006

Am 04. Dec, 2006 schwätzte Darrin Chandler so:

> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 08:18:03PM -0800, tuna at supertunaman.com wrote:
>> Oh. lol Nevermind, then. :D *feels like an idiot*
>
> Don't. We'd all love to get DoD more into open source! I'm only joking
> because I don't know anyone with enough influence.

I've slowly been working some people in civilian government.

I tried to get us in on the Katrina stuff, but we were too slow to react.

Both of the high schools that host PLUG use a lot of Free Software. I
think UaT could be with a little encouragement.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  "Hindsight is always 20/20, unless seen through beer goggles." -- der.hans