Video Cards

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Mon Dec 4 18:14:08 MST 2006

> ----
> One more comment on this...
>
> Anyone who has looked at the result of using Microsoft Word to save an
> HTML document...
> or
> Anyone who has used Microsoft Front Page to create an HTML document and
> analyzed the result...
>
> Do you actually need any other argument about why you shouldn't use
> Microsoft Office to save XML documents?
>
> Craig

Excellent point! Very well stated, I have thought the same thing many times.
But, I am still interested in having some flashy eye candy on my personal
desktop, and an ATI is a likely choice, though the current ATI system I have
locks up everytime I try beryl.

Anyone have any experience with a recent ATI chipset and beryl of compiz or
anything opengl?

nathan

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations

      _   _____   ______  ___   ___   ______
     | | | ____| / _____| | |   | |  / _____|
  _  | | |  ___| \____  \ | |   | |  \____  \
  \___/  |_____| |_____/  |_______|  |_____/

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
          < Romans 10:9 KJV >