I'm back

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 19:01:26 MST 2006

I just got a dell and plan to put Linux on it in a couple weeks.  I got the E520.

Which model did you get?

Keith

Mike Hoy <mhoy4 at cox.net> wrote: Hey guys,

Been gone over a year from the Linux Community. Not because I decided
Windows was better but rather because I just didn't have time. So I'm
back with a new computer and wanting to use Linux on it but so far I
can't boot it to Knoppix or Gentoo Live CD. Some people on the ASULUG
list seem to think that it's because I may have 'Dynamic Drives'.

I was planning on using Fedora Core on this machine (Duel Boot of
course), but since I can't get a live cd than I guess I'll just have to
run my old computer with a home network.

Would bring it in to an install fest but don't have a car and I'm not
taking all this junk on a bus :)

Anyway just wanted to complain about this Dell Computer and say hello to
all of you again. This time I'll stick around, but most likely will sit
lurking in the background only speaking up when you least expect it!

Later,

Mike Hoy

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html