Hi

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Mon Dec 4 01:41:48 MST 2006

1) Don't take the requests for food too seriously, it's mostly people just joking around.  As Alan noted, bring food or don't, you're welcome either way.
2) Feel free to ignore the more raucous commentary, not everyone (me included at times) takes time to think carefully about the audience before writing an email, and the sense of humor on this list can be unusual, to say the least.
3) People here are using just about everything you can imagine on one machine or another.  I myself run (on one machine or another, not necessarily one-per-machine) Ubuntu (edgy, dapper, breezy), a modified custom kernel, puppy, DSL, Feather, Vector, SLAX, Mepis, System Rescue CD, Beatrix, and Movix, along with a few non-Linux O/S's, not counting machines at work.

==Joseph++