FF crop circles?

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 19:55:46 MST 2006

Jerry Davis wrote:
> i believe in UFO's. if WE are the ONLY sentient beings in the universe, then I
> pity the universe. as individuals we are ok, as a pack, we are usually not.

If there are others out there, I wouldn't blame them if they gave us a
wide berth.  They show up in orbit and what do they hear from us?

A woman kills her baby in a microwave oven.

Terrorists chopping people's heads off on Al Jazeera.

Some fireman in Los Angeles who calls himself the big dog whining
because somebody put a spoonful of alpo in his spaghetti.

Suicide bombers blowing themselves up in sidewalk cafes and on school buses.

Broadcast television from the US.

Terrorists and their quest for nukes.

No wonder they don't show themselves.