webcam

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Fri Dec 1 20:04:56 MST 2006

I tried to apt-get gnomemeeting and I had som difficulties but now I need
help..... it needed a bunch of libraries. I got all of them except one.
When I tried to get the one (libp.....) it removed the others
(...plugins...). When I put the others back on it removed the one. I
thought that perhaps I just needed to put everything onto one line (as
shown below) but that didn't work. Any suggestions>?

bmike1 at 0[~]$ sudo apt-get install libpt-plugins-* libpt-1.8.3c2 --no-remove
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-v4l2 for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-dc for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-avc for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-v4l for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-oss for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
Note, selecting libpt-plugins-alsa for regex 'libpt-plugins-*'
or been moved out of Incoming.

   libpt-1.10.0: Conflicts: libpt-1.8.3c2 but 1.8.7-1ubuntu1 is to be
installed
E: Broken packages
bmike1 at 0[~]$

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:41:58 -0700, Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net>
wrote:

> Thanks. Is netmeeting standard on windows? If not how do they go about
> getting it? If so how does one start it?
>
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:02:02 -0700, Dan Lund
> <situationalawareness at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately when it comes to Yahoo!, your stuck with windows.
>>
>> But you could always try gnomemeeting with netmeeting on the other side?
>>
>> On 12/1/06, Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
>>> I have a woman who wants to see me on Yahoo! Gaim  does not seem to
>>> support that. Any ideas as to what I can do so she can see me and I can
>>> see her.
>>>
>>> --
>>> :~)MIKE(~:

:~)MIKE(~: