USB *-IN-1 card readers

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Aug 30 08:36:55 MST 2006

That is what I expected to happen, but it showed only one drive and it would
not let me mount it. I tried many ways of plugging it in with and without the
card inserted. Without the card, the sda and sg devices didn't exist, but
with the card in, sda1 and sg0 showed up, but I could do nothing with them.

--
Nathan England
nathan at paysonlinux.org
http://www.paysonlinux.org/