SuSE Linux 10.1 booting to Windows

Gerard J Snitselaar snits at snitselaar.org
Tue Aug 29 18:49:54 MST 2006

What is the output of 'sfdisk -l /dev/sda' ?
Try:

title Windows
rootnoverify(hd0,0)
chainloader +1
makeactive

If /dev/sda1 is not the bootable partition you might to
also need to add unhide() and hide() lines.

When you have the linux system up 'info grub', the info pages
for grub explain the config file pretty well, plus how to set
it up for different operating systems.