Great Developer / Coder / Software Engineer Wanted

Jay Jacobson jay at edgeos.com
Tue Aug 29 11:43:01 MST 2006

Are you a great developer who wants to build some of the coolest network
and information security technologies? Do you want to work in a challenging
environment, with a great vibe and freedoms, at a successful company owned
and operated by geeks? If you can sling some serious code, and have a
great time doing it, we want to hear from you!

Edgeos http://www.edgeos.com is still growing and we are looking for
great developers to join our team working on Edgeos' private-labeled
network security services platform. Full-time, salary DOE, no recruiters
or agents.

All our servers are Linux, so you would have to be a Linux person. We do
not have a single Windows box anywhere in the company, so no offense, but
MS experience is not relevant to our needs. We are most interested in
passionate coders who have the right attitude and aptitude - that is more
important than specific skill-sets. Nonetheless, some ideal skills would
include Python, PostgreSQL, good networking/protocol knowledge, experience
with open source security tools, and HTML/CSS (our UI is web-based).

To apply, email your resume as PLAIN TEXT (you know, that ASCII stuff),
and your salary expectations, to careers at edgeos.com and put "Developer
Position" as the subject.

ABOUT EDGEOS:
Edgeos focuses completely on private-labeled managed vulnerability
assessment services. Nothing more, nothing less. Every aspect of Edgeos'
system can be private-labeled, enabling companies to create complete
managed vulnerability assessment service offerings for their customers
almost overnight.

Customers have used Edgeos' services to quickly and accurately identify
vulnerabilities on thousands of networks spanning across six continents
around the world. For more information contact Edgeos' sales team via
email at sales at edgeos.com, via telephone at 866.334.3671, or visit
Edgeos' web site at http://www.edgeos.com.

--
..