OT: Cellphone Forums?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss at granroth.org
Tue Aug 29 06:57:38 MST 2006

This post is extremely off-topic, but since there is such a diverse mix of
knowledge here, I thought I'd ask.  I am trying to find some forum where I
can ask questions related to cellphones.  I'm usually pretty good at finding
answers to any random question via search engines, but I'm coming up short on
nearly anything related to cellphones.

Sample questions:
 Could I buy a random unlocked GSM phone (like a Motorola RAZR v3i) from eBay
and use it with the T-Mobile To Go pre-paid plan?  Or does the pre-paid plan
require use of specific phones?

If you know of a forum where questions like this are both appropriate and
intelligently answered, let me know!

Kurt