SuSE Linux 10.1 booting to Windows

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Mon Aug 28 15:53:34 MST 2006

I don't know what you need to do from Yast. From the first screen you
posted, though, I'd  click on "WINDOWS Other /dev/sda1" and click Edit. Then
look for some sort of chain loader option to select. If you post the edit
screen, I might be of more help.

Alternatively, if you post your grub (/boot/grub/menu.lst) or lilo
(/etc/lilo.conf) configuration file, we could probably tell you how to fix
it. Your system looks ok from what I can see. Just need to get the boot
loader configuration straightened out.

--
-Eric 'shubes'