OO.o classes

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Aug 25 09:31:25 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 02:45 -0700, der.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> do we have anyone in town who can do a great job teaching OO.o classes?
>
> It needs to be someone who teach to those who don't know anything about
> office suites and their components and also teach to those very familiar
> with other office suite components.
>
> S/He needs to be able to compare and contrast OO.o with m$ office and know
> m$ office fairly well.
>
> I have a company wanting to pay for training, but I have no idea who to
> point them at.
>
> I run into companies that would consider OO.o if they could get training.
> This is the first one that offered to give me time to come up with some
> training.
>
> I also want the classes for the west side meeting :).
----
formal fixed classes fell out of style many years ago in favor of
self-paced instructions that led people by the hand - much as evidenced
by your question (those who don't know anything and those who are very
familiar).

I taught the Sun spreadsheet to APS employees like back in 1989/1990 or
thereabout and it was something I don't think I would ever want to do
again.

BTW - are you aware of...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764542222

Craig