OO.o classes

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Aug 25 02:45:16 MST 2006

moin moin,

do we have anyone in town who can do a great job teaching OO.o classes?

It needs to be someone who teach to those who don't know anything about
office suites and their components and also teach to those very familiar
with other office suite components.

S/He needs to be able to compare and contrast OO.o with m$ office and know
m$ office fairly well.

I have a company wanting to pay for training, but I have no idea who to
point them at.

I run into companies that would consider OO.o if they could get training.
This is the first one that offered to give me time to come up with some
training.

I also want the classes for the west side meeting :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans