PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 14, Issue 65

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Thu Aug 24 13:26:31 MST 2006

All the good stuff is on at the same time ;)

I used to do QAM over cox with it. I figured out the pid's for all of the
channels before a Cox technician came and put a filter someplace on my
building blocking all QAM reception to everything. So now I have to use
OTA/8VSB for HD.

Last I heard my channls for Phoenix QAM from the myth wiki still work if
you want to try them.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Working_QAM_cable_layout#Phoenix.2C_AZ_-_Cox

There *should* be more channels than that over QAM in PHX these days.

Mine doesn't rip then burn DVD's. It only rips them right now. I have to
manually back them up on DVD's from the .vob files. It will only transcode
and burn the shows recorded from the hauppauge cards to DVD.

Mythtv 0.20 will have some patches to get mytharchive working where you
can do what you your talking about. Right now you have to use svn to get
them working nicely together.

-Mike