*another* MythTV query..

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Wed Aug 23 20:13:22 MST 2006

Which Mini-ITX board?

Also, what case did you use?

-----Original Message-----
From: tjones at fastq.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:48:17 -0700
Subject: Re: *another* MythTV query..

  Quoting Michael March <mmarch at gmail.com>:

> Ok.. I am dumping my DirecTivo and going with a MythTV box..
>
> I'll be running Cox cable.. what are you guys / gals doing for your
> MythTV box here in Phx?
>
> thanks!
>
> --
> <admiral>
>
> Michael F. March
>
>           "Seriously" - HSR
Mini-ITX board, 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 200 GB HD.

Fedora Core 4, MythTV 0.18.1 or thereabouts.

Tuner card is a Hauppage PVR-500.  Dual tuners is nice, but the drivers
don't
seem to be able to tune channels 55 to about 68, IIRC.

I watch pretty much all my TV on this setup, only using "live" TV for
news,
weather, and the History Channel (62).

TJ

FastQ Communications
Providing Innovative Internet Solutions Since 1993