OT: Duplex apartment or regular apartment

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 12:24:42 MST 2006

I know this is extremely off topic.  Thanks in advance for your responses.

Does anyone know of any duplex apartments, 1 or 2 bedroom with a yard in south central phoenix (McDowell, Thomas, Indian School) or in the east valley that is coming available soon.

If not a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with a small porch area would work also.  I have a cat a who will be moving with me.

Thanks in advance,
Keith

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html