backup-manager problem

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 15 10:56:14 MST 2006

Am 15. Aug, 2006 schwätzte Miles Beck so:

> I'm receiving the following error when I try and manually run a backup
> using backup-manager.
>
> /etc/backup-manager.conf: line 277: unexpected EOF while looking for
> matching `"'
>
> Any ideas on what is causing this and how I can correct it?

It's saying that there's a missing quote in there somewhere. I presume you
have 277 lines to the file and it got to the end without hitting the other
quote.

You should then be able to find the quote that isn't ended by opening the
file and searching backwards for a " from the end of the file.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
#   -- Albert Einstein