Good "podcasts"?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Aug 15 08:25:19 MST 2006

(I dislike the term "podcast."  It is, however, the prevailing buzz word
[shrug])

I have recently discovered the enjoyment of listening to interesting talks
and other information on the way to and from work.  Rather than listening
to the radio, I'd like to fill the time with Linux/FS/OSS/Tech news and
information.

Finding "podcasts" is another thing since there are many to wade through
and you only find what you like by listening.  Too may to listen through.
I have found the Red Hat broadcasts and the LinuxQuestions.org poscast but
I need others to fill the other days.  So, I am asking the group for
recommendations.

What are your favorite Linux/FS/OSS/Tech podcasts?

Alan