AW: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: cable availability after ordering

tg thomas.gozolits at gmx.de
Fri Aug 11 17:20:17 MST 2006

Thanks for the support. I just need a quick setup / activation. Basically I
hope that I manage to do the connectivity between the different devices.
But it is a bit a chicken / hen problem. I think that I will receive the
connection data (like user/password) within an e-mail. So I have to get a
free wi-fi hotspot outside to retrieve that information.

Is it possible to do the quick activation at the weekend? Just curious if I
had to plan some kind of overlapping between the rentals ;-)