AW: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Cable Choice (was Re: Deru)

tg thomas.gozolits at gmx.de
Fri Aug 11 12:49:04 MST 2006

Someone already doing some voIP with skype? Is there a special ip phone
like the "Cisco CP-7940G IP Phone" which just gets connected to the
router/switch in order to receive phone calls.
Obviously the pc has to run if you make a call to another skype user (skype
to skype).

Is there any solution where I can receive phone calls from a regular phone
over skype (phone-in) or where I can dial a regular phone (phone-out)
without having to run a pc all the time?

I would like to have a choice which is based on skype.
Any suggestions appreciated

tom