ANN: East Side Meeting, Thursday, August 10th

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Aug 11 10:47:10 MST 2006

On Fri, August 11, 2006 9:46 am, Dazed_75 wrote:
> Sorry I missed the hugin ... err ... meeting.  Didn't see the email until
> today.  Maybe we could get the notice a day or two before the meeting?
> (as
> if I should talk)

I have good(?) news and good news.

Good(?) is that I agree that the announcement should go out much sooner
than the day of the meeting.  That is a goal not always achieved but we
try.  Keep holding me to the fire.

Good is that the Hugin demo is saved for next month's East Side Meeting so
you did not miss it!

Alan