ANN: East Side Meeting, Thursday, August 10th

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:54:23 MST 2006

Tried a CuddleParty with another of my groups once...all the cell phones,
PDAs, laser pointers, ricochet modems, laptops and other such gear kept
poking at all the wrong places.  Im sure I don't need to explain the results
of requesting that the true geeks amongst us leave their gear on the other
side of the room.....  :-P

_eric