Freespire 1.0

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:24:20 MST 2006

I'm a little confused.  Looking over the Freespire and Linspire homepages, I
saw nothing relating to the ability to run Windows programs, the whole
reason I got interested in Lindows in the first place (every time I attempt
to run Linux, I _always_ end up going back to Windows for certain software
needs, and dual boots are pointless for me).   Whats the deal with that?

eric