Deru

tg thomas.gozolits at gmx.de
Wed Aug 9 15:33:33 MST 2006

I have a question about Deru in general. You will also need a Qwest
Telephone line or for what I have to pay the Qwest Fee? Is the Deru ISP
service based on / dependent on Qwest or can I choose another phone company,
too. What are your recommendations? Any bad experiences with Qwest?

My understanding of high speed DSL is that you have one telephone
connection. Is this right? So when you are online you cannot make or receive
phone calls!? Is there a possibility to make phone calls (no voip!) and
internet surfing simultaneously?

thanks,
tom