identifying files found by rkhunter

Joseph Sinclair plug-discuss at stcaz.net
Fri Aug 4 17:36:54 MST 2006

Just to add a little to what Hans said,

I did a little research on this on my system, and determined the following:
	.udev is used by the hotplug/automount system to maintain a dynamic database of connections and failed connections
	.static is used by udev to maintain a list of non-removable (static) devices
	.initramfs is used by udev to manage the udev filesystem(which is derived from the ramfs filesystem)