cygwin and kde

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:03:42 MST 2006

The KDE team is also working on a native port of the KDE libraries to
Windows, so some of your favorite KDE apps could be coming to Windows
in the somewhat near future.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0,39020330,39187111,00.htm

I used to be subscribed to their mailing list...but have lost all the
information in some computer problem or another.

slide