Alternatives to osCommerce

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Aug 2 15:17:48 MST 2006

FoulDragon at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 2.Aug.2006 14.23.43 US Mountain Standard Time,
> pickell at gmail.com writes:
>
>     Either it needs to see the full system path, or it needs to drop
>     the /httpdocs from the pathing so that it knows it is relative to
>     the current web accessing path. (Depends on whether it is doing a
>     file system call, or a img src call).
>
> Since the account is in a chroot environment, I think /httpdocs is the
> correct path.
Find out for sure...
place a file in the httpdocs directory (where ever the web root is)
named phpinfo.php (anything.php is fine)
with the following content:
<?  phpinfo(); ?>

Then surf to that page in your web browser and get all of the details
you need.
SCRIPT_FILENAME tells you where the script you placed is in the file system.

JD

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC