Alternatives to osCommerce

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:23:06 MST 2006

Looks like a relative pathing error issue there. It is looking at the root
folder for httpdocs, and I am fairly sure that it is not there. :)

Either it needs to see the full system path, or it needs to drop the
/httpdocs from the pathing so that it knows it is relative to the current
web accessing path. (Depends on whether it is doing a file system call, or a
img src call).