Mixing in a microphone words into existing mp3's

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 11:39:59 MST 2006

How, what program, and any help doing this. I have
existing 'music mp3's' I want to add comments to at a
lower volume than they are w/o altering the length of
the recording. Kinda like a microphone on a karaoke
player does the mixing only on the mp3 permanently so
I can burn a cd of it and play back on a cd player.

I am running PclinuxOS.

TIA

Ed/ke7feg

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.