Gentoo and installfest

KE7FEG eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 08:42:32 MST 2006

A couple ???'s.

Thinking of gentoo as an os. Never got it to install
properly on other machines.

1. Will anyone there know Gentoo and install it?

2. How much 'trouble' am I asking for to bring just
the cpu/mouse/kbd to the installfest and use some
other monitor. I have a acer 19" lcd monitor,,,too
much to take on a city bus. Don't want to get home
w/it and cannot see it due to several lib's being in
dire need of change.

Nothing on hd right now, amd2600, 120gb hd, 512mb, dvd rom/cdrw.

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remeber Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.