Linux PDA's???

ted at gould.cx ted at gould.cx
Fri Apr 28 09:00:18 MST 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Vaughn Treude wrote:
> The Nokia has a nice $150
> bluetooth keyboard, as opposed to the $50 Belkin keyboard I just
> bought.

The 770 supports bluetooth keyboards with a downloaded driver.  I use the
Think Outside bluetooth keyboard that runs about $100 on Amazon (I got a
sale at $80, but it's $100 now).  It works well for me, I put the 770 on
the seat next to me on the bus, the keyboard in my lap, and type stuff up
in Abiword.  People look at you funny when you're typing away, not looking
at a screen.  I feel kinda like Stevie Wonder ;)

 		--Ted